Arthur Ransome Trust use both Necessary cookies and Analytics cookies to ensure our website works and oﬀers continual improvement.
When you visit our website we serve cookies to your computer to better understand your use of our site and remember your preferences.
Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable personalised features on our website in order for you to recall recently viewed pages and information which you have input online;
- Oﬀer security and integrity for our website and associated partners listed on our site;
- To help us collect important statistics that enable us to understand how visitors use our site and help us improve the structure of the site. We cannot identify you personally this way.
A cookie is a text only ﬁle that the website transfers to your online device browser which will recognise your device when you return to a website previously visited. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the lifespan of the cookie, and a randomly generated unique number that identiﬁes your computer or device. Cookies are commonly used to help websites work with more eﬃciency and provide key information to the website’s owners to enable improvement and structure.
You may disable necessary cookies by changing your browser settings but this may aﬀect how the website works and accessibility to the site. Analytic cookies collect information for the site administrators that does not directly identify any individual using the website.
Changes to this notice
We updated this notice with effect from 19th April, 2020.
How to contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by writing to: Arthur Ransome Trust, The Hayloft, Coal Gate, Broughton-in-Furness, CUMBRIA, LA20 6BP.