About the Arthur Ransome Trust
This page contains background information about the Arthur Ransome Trust. For an introduction to Arthur Ransome and the Trust’s aims, please return to our Welcome page.
ART is an educational charitable trust. It is registered by the Charities Commission for England & Wales, No 1136565.
The Trust is managed by a board of Trustees. There are currently three Trustees: Paul Flint, Helen Lewis and Geraint Lewis. If you have any enquiries about the Arthur Ransome Trust or Arthur Ransome, you can contact the Trustees via the Contact Us page.
Annual reports and accounts
- 2014 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2013 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2012 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2011 Annual Report and Accounts
- 2010 Annual Report and Accounts
Policies, notices and procedures
The statements and policies below give detailed information about the way we manage this website and other important matters:
- Fundraising Statement: How we approach fundraising.
- Complaints Procedure: How you can make a complaint about the Trust.
- Copyright & Trademark Notice: Information about our copyright, and copyrights and trademarks belonging to our licensors.
- Privacy Statement: How we will look after any personal information you give us.
- Website Terms and Conditions Policy: What you may and may not do when using this website.
- Website Linking Policy: Information for anyone wishing to create links to this website.
“We’ll have to pay the pilot,” she said. “And we may not have enough. And even if we have there may not be any left for the telegram.”